Pet Tunes by Pet Acoustics
Pet Tunes Bluetooth speaker is a pre-loaded with special frequency modulated music clinically tested and proven to reduce stress and calm pet anxiety.
To calm your dog we think Pet Tunes is a great tool alone or in combination with Pet Tutor®.
Possible applications: thunderstorms, separation anxiety, fireworks and loud environments or for just the best nap on the planet
- Pre-loaded with 90 minutes of original calming music
- Battery charge lasts 5-10 hours
- Music pre-loaded on a 1GB Micro SD Card (included)
- USB charging cable/ 1/8 inch input chord included
- Easy click-on to play
- Up / Down volume controls
- Includes lanyard to hang Pet Tunes anywhere
- Speaker Dimensions: L 50-MM D 50-MM W 50-MM
- Speaker Weight: 130g
- Output: RMS3W THD = 10%
- Frequency Response: 150-18000HZ ( =-3DB)
- Signal and Noise Ratio of Power Amplifier: >=80dB
- Loud Speaker: 1.77 (external diameter 45mm)
- Magnetic resistance 4 Ohms
- Line In/5 V: USB power supply, audio input
How to Use Pet Tunes
- Music- 90 minutes of Pre-loaded automatic repeating Pet Acoustics calming music for your pet. Slide the toggle down to start the music after the unit has been fully charged.
- Charge- Music plays up to 10 hours on a full charge. Give Pet Tunes a full charge with the USB charger cord (included) going from your computer/or other power supply at the top of the speaker insert that’s marked Line-In.
- You will know it needs a charge if there is a Red Light at the back of the speaker.
- When it is fully charged there is no light at the back.
- When it plays, there is a Blue blinking light.
- When you charge with a computer, it does not play while it’s charging.
- To charge and play continuously, use with a USB / AC adaptor like an Android or iPhone/iTablet charger into the wall.
- How to change the music- The arrows from right to left change the track selections
- How to change volume- The arrows from top to bottom change the volume levels.
- The Center button when pressed quickly will Pause the music.
To use the Bluetooth feature follow these steps:
- Press the center button until you hear a series of Beeps.
- Then go to your Bluetooth device and press Connect or Pair.It should recognize Pet Tunes. If it asks for a PIN press 0000.
- Settings> Bluetooth> Pair to Connect> Pin is 0000> then you’ll hear one “beep” when it is connected.
- You only need to use a PIN once to establish the Bluetooth with your device. The Speaker will automatically connect each time.